Thursday 8 August 2013

Apology

Hey guys and gals, thanks for lovely comments about what to add, sorry I neglected it for a month, had things to sort out. So whats new? Well Im back in a band! Yes, that's right, I am still doing the session work with the amazing Stuart on the side but I have now also joined a full fledged band, rather nice eh? Got myself a new snare, custom made and designed for my specs using 4 ply beech with re rings. Utterly amazing. One last thing before I go and start working on new posts for tomorrow:

Check out these guys, They are british, which lets face it is awesome! And they seem to be putting out some really rather nice gear. Have only heard a few samples but from those they seem to already be damn good. They don't seem to be falling prey to the "gimmicks" a lot of companies seem to do which is also fresh. From what I can see the quality really is there, and one day I may hold one to be able to test the quality of them in a live situation and check bearing edges and give the usual thorough blog review. But for now, check the drum port out, especially the vintage ludwig barber style acrylic snare!

https://www.facebook.com/northcustomdrums



So yeah, peace out readers!
Oli

No comments:

Post a Comment